Flushing your cache and clearing cookies
When you use a browser, it saves some information from websites such as. images, scripts, and other parts of websites you visit in order to speed up your browsing experience, in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- On your computer, open Firefox
- Select the three-lined menu button in the upper-right corner of the program, then choose Settings or Options (whichever one you see in your version) .
- Select the Privacy & Security or Privacy tab on the left.
- In the History section, choose Clear History.
- Select the Time range to clear drop-down arrow and choose Everything.
If this does not solve your problem, please submit a request for additional assistance.