Concern about my Disability Accommodations

Concern about my Disability Accommodations

You should notify the Disability Services Office if accommodations do not meet your needs.  Every attempt will be made to resolve the issue. If you are unsatisfied with the results, you may file a complaint. Complaints are treated seriously. Please check with the Disability Coordinator or Institutional Compliance Officer for information on Riverland Community College's complaint procedure.

    • Related Articles

    • Types of Disability Accommodations

      Accommodations are individualized and intended to provide access to the institution’s programs and services. The accommodation will help minimize the impact a disability has on a student’s academic performance without fundamentally altering the ...
    • When to request disability accommodations

      The sooner, the better!  Each semester students must submit a “New Request” for accommodations. The Disability Service Office will process these requests in the order that they are received. You may submit accommodation requests any time during the ...
    • Requesting Disability Services

      Riverland Community College provides reasonable accommodations upon request for students who have a documented disability so all students may benefit from our programs, activities, and services. Visit the Disability Service webpage for information on ...
    • Disability documentation needed

      The type of Disability Documentation  needed is listed on the Disability Service webpage in Step Two. Go to
    • Not sure if I have a disablility

      Contact the Riverland Disability Service Office if you have not been formally diagnosed with a disability but are experiencing unusual difficulty learning and completing the course work. Call 507-433-0646 or visit the Disability Services webpage.